General Hire Conditions:
The parent/grandparent/caregiver should be a member of the Toy Library to hire toys. Membership fees are due annually.
- $35.00 for 1 child, year Membership
- $40.00 for 2 children, year Membership
- $45.00 for 3 or more children, year Membership
- $5.00 for occasional borrowers,fortnight Membership, $25.00 refundable bond
* The fee is for membership - Typically membership provides borrowing rights for a year.
The Library Hours
The Kube Toy Library opening hours are Monday - Friday 1.00pm - 3.00pm, Saturday 9.30am - 11.30am and the Mobile Library is: Gumdale Tuesday 11am - 2pm, Wattlegrove Thursday 11am-2pm.
Terms and Conditions
- Hire is strictly for 2 weeks at a time. Overdue fines are imposed if they toys are not returned within four weeks of borrowing and will be charged at a rate of 10% of the purchase cost each week until the toy is returned.
- Whilst all care is taken it is the parents responsibility to ensure that the toy is cleaned and safe for their child. We strongly recommend the toys be disinfected before and after hire.
- Number of items per loan: 5 toys, 5 books, 1 CD/DVD.
- Library Bags: Families are supplied with a large material bag to bring toys to and from the library.
- Safety: Keep small objects out of the reach of young children and always supervise their play time. Please see our safety page for detailed safety information.
- Kube Toy Library is not responsible for any injury sustained whilst utilising toys.
To return to the main page please click here